This page contains information on the cycling facilities provided by various workplaces in Queensland. Information is also available on the relevant building regulations.
CBD / Inner Suburbs
- Oracle - 300 Ann St: they allow bicycle parking in the office on Level 13 and there is a single shower provided.
- Wotif.com - Railway Terrace, MILTON: they allow locked bicycle parking in a shed, and there are showers provided.
- Boeing - Cnr Adelaide and Wharf St: crowded but adequate bicycle parking in the basement, a shower provided in the bathrooms on each level.
- Flight Centre, Ann St Building: there is a gym, bicycle parking and showers on Level 2. Showers can get crowded, and you need to wheel yr bike in and out through the (sometimes crowded) gym, which is a bit strange. An iron and ironing board are provided.
- QIMR, Herston - shower facilities, small lockers and "mostly secure" racks 
- Tourism Queensland House, 30 Makerston St, Brisbane: semi-secure bike cage in the basement, reasonable amount of parking, 2 male and 2 female showers, limited number of lockers.
- DPI&F - 80 Ann St: swipe card lockup with excellent racks for 36 bikes (usual content 15-26 and growing). Plenty of lockers and showers for both sexes at various locations. Iron and board. Track pump.
- QUT - List of showers by campus (via the QUT BUG)