This page links to specific, popular cycling routes in Queensland. See also the page of maps.
Getting from A to B: main corridors within cities and towns, for commuting and getting about town.
- Annerley Road
- Bellowrie To Centenary Highway Bikebridge (Proposed for discussion)
- Brisbane Urban Corridor (Ipswich Motorway to Gateway Motorway)
- Coronation Drive (including the Bicentennial Bikeway)
- Hale Street
- Inner City Bypass
- Lutwyche Road (including Gympie Road)
- Moggill Road
- Sandgate Road
- Southeast Freeway
- Western Freeway (including the Centenary Highway and Sylvan Road)
- Wynnum Road
Routes popularly used for short to medium training rides.
Longer distance rides, scenic and/or challenging.
Short to medium scenic, safe routes.
Mountain bike trails, regional trails.